Are you a business owner who lacks motivation? Or haven’t you started your own business yet because you can’t bring yourself to take your first steps? Here’s a piece of advice and motivation we’ve prepared for you: check these 100 best motivational quotes for work and not only to make up your mind and feel hunger for success!
In pursuit of a goal
Ad astra per aspera.
Work is sometimes killing us, but it makes us stronger. The road is made by walking. If you wish to put yourself closer to your dream, you should make every effort to achieve it non-stop.
Keep going forward.
When you have no faith in anything, it’s crucial to continue and remain motivated. Otherwise, what was all that for? Have you come a long way to just give it up, but not to live your best life?
Success comes to the strongest.
Set goals, and walk towards them. Don’t look back, this is the way to achieve your dreams. Or why starting?
Hopefully, Sellvia is glad to help set goals and achieve them with best motivational quotes for work and not only!
Change your life for the better
Sellvia is committed to help people worldwide change their lives for the better, providing them with an opportunity to start and run their ecommerce businesses with no skills and risks!
Let us create an ecommerce business for you for free
At Sellvia, we believe that everyone deserves a chance for a better life.
This is the reason why Sellvia is happy to create an ecommerce business for each of you absolutely for free!
Wherever you live, you have a chance to try your hand at ecommerce with no skills and investments required — get a ready-to-go ecommerce business for free and 14-day trial of access to a full-scale ecosystem allowing you to run your business with no effort and third-parties required.
Let us help you grow a steady venture
With Sellvia, you don’t need to have any specific skills to start your own business. But there’s more.
When you get a ready-made business, you need only to promote it and drive customers to your store. If you don’t have experience in that, that’s not a big deal!
Our ecommerce experts are happy to boost your business in no time through SEO, SMM, Email marketing, brand development, etc.
This is a chance for you to grow a steady venture with no skills and even put your business growth on autopilot with promo tools by Sellvia.
One step from your success. It remains for you only to get your motivation to start and go on doing your best to make a fortune. These 100 best motivational quotes for work are a must-have for you on this way.
Never surrender: 100 best motivational quotes for work when you’re about to give up
On the road to success, different things can happen.
Good business owners know why they started. And they never give up.
How do they cope with challenging times? They always have a strong motivation. Are you looking for a source of inspiration? Say no more! Here are 100 best motivational quotes for work and other life experiences!
Start with no worries: The expert in anything was once a beginner
- “One day or day one. You decide.” /Paulo Coelho/
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” /Steve Jobs/
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” /Theodore Roosevelt/
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”/Arthur Ashe/
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” -Chinese proverb
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into visible.”/Tony Robbins/
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” /Martin Luther King, Jr/
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” /Walt Disney/
- “Your goal should be just out of reach. But not out of sight.”/Remi Witt/
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” /Barack Obama/
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”/Lao Tzu/
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” /Helen Hayes/
- “Not knowing you can’t do something is sometimes all it takes to do it.”/Ally Carter/
- “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. “/Anne Frank/
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” /John F Kennedy/
- “Someday is not a day of the week” /Janet Dailey/
- “You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” /Tony Morgan/
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” /Karen Lamb/
- “You have the power on your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” /Marcus Aurelius/
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” /Earl Nightingale/
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning .”/T. S. Eliot/
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” /C.S. Lewis/
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”/ Mark Twain/
- “What better place than here, what better time than now.”/Tony Robbins/
- “Ordinary people think merely of spending time, great people think of using it. ”/Arthur Schopenhauer/
- “Don’t waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come.”/Mario Quintana/
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” /Nelson Mandela/
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”/Wayne Gretzky/
- ” Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. ” /Dwayne Johnson/
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do. “/Robert Schuller/
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” /Mark Twain/
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”/ Oscar Wilde/
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Saint Francis
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. ” /Michael Jordan/
Never give up: Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise
- “If you are not where you want to be, do not quit, Instead reinvent yourself and change your habits.”/Eric Thomas/
- “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” /Dwayne Johnson/
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act. But a habit.”/Aristotle/
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” /Robert Louis Stevenson/
- “Think of many things, do one.”/ Portuguese proverb/
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” /Frank Ocean/
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”/Anne Sweeney/
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” /Charles Dickens/
- “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started.” /David Allen/
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.”/ Amelia Earhart
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” /Confucius/
- “If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing.” /Ernest Hemingway/
- “The future depends on what you do today.” /Mahatma Gandhi/
- “Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”/Les Brown
- “I see the invisible. I believe the incredible. I attempt the impossible.” /Robert Schuller/
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” /Truman Capote/
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” /Emile Zola/
- “Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”/Joshua J. Marine/
- “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” /William Durant/
- “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” /Lou Holt/
- “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. “/Abraham Lincoln/
- “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence.” /Jim Watkins/
- “If plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters – 204 if you’re in Japan.”/Claire Cook/
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” /George Lorimer/
- “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” /Michelle Obama/
- “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” /Ann Landers/
- “The best way out is always through.” /Robert Frost/
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”/Zig Ziglar/
- “Failure is not the opposite of success: it’s part of success.” /Arianna Huffington/
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
One step before success: There is no traffic jam along the extra mile
- “A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.” /Joe Vitale/
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”/Alice Walker/
- “I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” /F. Scott Fitzgerald/
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”/Stephen Covey/
- “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” /Harriet Beecher Stowe/
- “Fight till the last gasp.” /William Shakespeare/
- “Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I’ll show you someone who has never achieved much.” /Joan Collins/
- “Action cures fear. Indecision, postponement, on the other hand, fertilize fear. Choose.” /David J. Schwartz/
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” /Tim Notke/
- “Live, love, laugh, leave a legacy.” /Stephen Covey/
- “Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.” /Jim Hensen/
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” /Henry David Thoreau/
- “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” /Tim Ferriss/
- “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” /Abraham Lincoln/
- “The only day to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible”/ Arthur C. Clarke
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” /Richard Branson/
- “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” /Roger Staubach/
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” /Ayn Rand/
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” /Confucius/
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”/Jimmy Johnson/
- “You only get one chance at life and you have to grab it boldly. ‘/Bear Grylls/
- “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” /Jim Rohn/
- “We will either find a way or make one.” /Hannibal/
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.“ /Ralph Waldo Emerson/
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” /Estée Lauder/
- “Courage is like a muscle – we strengthen it by use. “/ Ruth Gordon/
- “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” /Joyce Brothers/
- “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” /F. Scott Fitzgerald/
- “It’s always the hard part that creates value.”/Seth Godin/
- “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” /Napoleon Hill/
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” /Thomas Edison/
- “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” /Steve Jobs/
- “Success only comes to those who dare to attempt.” /Mallika Tripathi/
- “ACT. Actions kill procrastination and create momentum to keep yourself motivated to keep moving ahead.” /Dani Johnson/
- “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!” /Henry Ford/
- “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” /Coco Chanel/